National Association of Link Workers is delighted to present the #LinkWorkerDay23 Awards to celebrate Social Prescribing Link Workers’ impact and recognise all those who have made outstanding contributions in Transforming Healthcare for All through social prescribing link worker model.
We have had a record-breaking number of nominations for the #LinkWorkerDay23 Awards, a huge thank you to everyone who nominated and was nominated – the tremendous commitment was clear to see from the nominations we have received.
2023 Award categories
Social Prescribing Employer of the Year (Sponsored by National Association of Link Workers)
This award recognises a Social Prescribing Link Worker employer that has shown outstanding commitment to their Social Prescribing Link Worker and communities in which they operate, which have helped transform healthcare for all. This employer went the extra mile to empower and champion social prescribing link workers to flourish and can evidence this through their activities and processes.
- Baywide Primary Care Network-Finalist
- Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service (LCVS)-Finalist
- Pennine GP Alliance- Highly Commended
- Stort Valley & Villages Primary Care Network- Winner
- Viaduct Care CIC- Finalist
Social Prescribing Link Worker of the Year (Sponsored by Viridian)
This award recognises an inspirational Social Prescribing Link Worker, representing excellence in Social Prescribing Link Worker professional practice, and has been in the post for a minimum of 1 year. This person is a transformer who has gone beyond day-to-day expectations to overcome significant challenges to achieve success in transforming Healthcare for All and can evidence the impact of their work.
- Charlie Chittenden- Jenner Health Centre- Winner
- Charlotte Rowley- Compass Support-Finalist
- Graeme Hill- Canalside Primary Care Network- Highly Commended
- Shamilla Kumari- Newham Council-Finalist
- Terry Hayden- East Bedford Primary Care Network-Finalist
Social Prescribing Partnership of the Year (Sponsored by NHS England)
This award recognises an outstanding, collaborative social prescribing partnership. The partnership may be a place based, neighbourhood or a system level partnership to promote their areas health, and reduce inequalities.
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust Emergency Department SPLW Service-Winner
- Practice Plus Group-Finalist
- South Norfolk & Broadland Councils Help Hub- Highly Commended
- Community 360-Finalist
Social Prescribing Supplier of the Year (Sponsored by National Association of Link Workers)
This award recognises an outstanding, Social Prescribing supplier. This may be a recruiter, technology or education supplier, which has provided an outstanding product/support/guidance/service to a social prescribing client or customer to advance the link worker model to transform healthcare for all.
- The Joy APP- Winner
- Transformation Partners in Health & Care
- Christiana Melam, CEO @ NALW
- Sian Lockwood, Board Member @NALW
- Jane Soothill, Board Member @NALW
- Margaret Mulley, Board Member @NALW
- Kelly Austin, Board Member @NALW