|How can you participate?|
|1. Create a 1-2-page information/ infographic to showcase the impact of social prescribing in improving community wellbeing to engage local stakeholders and your networks.
2. Hold stalls, talks, activities to, celebrate and showcase your local social prescribing scheme, primary care network and link workers as appropriate
3. Social media: showcase impact and promote your Social Prescribing Programme/Primary Care Network and Link Workers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram as appropriate using #LinkWorkerDay2020 on 9th October 2020
4. Blogs/Articles: showcase impact and promote your Social Prescribing Programme/Primary Care Network and Link Workers by writing blogs and articles
5. Branding: Use the official #LinkWorkerDay2020 social media, logo, email assets for your profile to raise awareness, and to create your own fliers, etc. Shop the official hoodie.
6. Attend October 8-9 Link Worker Day Awards & Conference