Annual Link Worker Day
2nd UK Annual Social Prescribing Link Worker Day 9th October 2020
A day to celebrate and showcase the impact of Social Prescribing Link Workers in improving community wellbeing. This coincides with the 2nd UK Annual Social Prescribing Link Worker conference and awards.
Theme: The Social Innovators Powering Up Community Wellbeing
Who can participate?
- Anyone who has directly benefited from being supported by a link worker or social prescribing scheme
- Anyone who has witnessed in any other way the difference social prescribing brings to individuals/communities
- Anyone who thinks it may support them or a family member in the future
Including but not limited to:
- Social Prescribing Link Workers
- Social Prescribing schemes and suppliers
- Social Prescribing support infrastructure bodies
- Primary Care Networks
- GPs & Health Clinicians
- Allied Health Professionals
- Social Prescribing related volunteers
How can you participate?
- Create a 1-2-page information/ infographic to showcase the impact of social prescribing in improving community to engage local stakeholders and your networks.
- Hold stalls, talks, activities to, celebrate and showcase your local social prescribing scheme, primary care network and link workers as appropriate
- Social media: showcase your impact and promote your Social Prescribing Programme/Primary Care Network on twitter, Facebook, Instagram as appropriate using #LinkWorkerDay2020 on 9th October 2020.
- Branding: Use the official #LinkWorkerDay2020LinkWorkerDay 9th October assets social media, logo, email assets for your profile to raise awareness. Get the official #LinkWorkerDay2020 t-shirts and hoodies
- Exclusive to members: Please send your 1-2-page infographic, to be included in our ‘Book of Social Prescribing Link Workers Impact’ which will be promoted in digital, print, social media and circulated widely for maximum publicity. Do send your 1-2 pager with your twitter handle by 11th February 2020.