4th UK Annual #LinkWorkerDay2022 Conference in Partnership with The Healthcare Show, 18-19 May 2022| ExCel London
Theme: Transforming Healthcare for ALL
Join us for our 4th UK Annual #LinkWorkerDay2022 Conference taking place at The Healthcare Show, the UK’s largest gathering of Senior Healthcare Managers, Directors, C-Suite and Clinicians working in all sectors of the NHS, public health, VCSE and private sector, returning to the ExCeL London on 18-19 May 2022.
Sessions are grouped into 6 conference theatres. #linkWorkerDay2022/NALW sessions will be located within the theatres and highlighted in the event programme, to help you to plan your time at our event, picking out discussions, case studies and practical workshops that best match your interests and priorities.
- Keynote Theatre
- Integrated Care Theatre
- Transformation Theatre
- Clinical Priorities Theatre
- Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Theatre
- Care Quality and Efficiency Theatre
The Healthcare Show promises to provide you the highest quality content, full of tangible learning and practical solutions, so that every corner of the NHS can share best practice to implement ideas, innovations, models of care and technologies that will radically improve the quality of care the NHS is able to offer.
Reasons to attend:
- Free for NALW members & healthcare professionals
- Recover, Reset, Restore – join 6,000 senior healthcare managers, health professionals and clinicians striving to transform care and improve quality against a backdrop of Covid-19
- Take away practical ideas and solutions you can adopt in your own organisation
- Learn from 400 speakers who will deliver CPD certified sessions carefully curated and tailored to meet your training needs
- Meet and network with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and solutions
- Join the celebration and attend #LinkWorkerDay2022 Awards which will take place on Thursday 19th May at 15:45 – 16:30 at the Integrated Care Theatre
#LinkWorkerday2022 18-19 May programme covers a range of important topics at The Healthcare Show.